Tuesday 4 April 2017

Storming review for Hatred Ridicule & Contempt

Thanks to Jonathan S for posting the following review of Hatred Ridicule & Contempt on Amazon: -

"This was one of the most enjoyable books I’ve read in a long, long time. You have to be interested in the legal genre but don’t need to be a lawyer to savour a story with two distinct but interwoven themes.


There’s a successful, mid-size provincial law firm run by a management committee that you just love to hate, butting heads with a newly appointed partner with the clarity of thought and purpose to cut through the pomposity and, ultimately, corrupt behaviour of his colleagues, and a thoroughly involving libel case which moves from running in the background to occupying a well-deserved centre stage position.This book moves along at a cracking pace and while there’s a lot of legal detail, the narrative is easy to read and makes for a real page turner.


As I got near the end of the book, I felt a genuine sense of loss that I would soon finish such a great read, so I consoled myself by buying David Cooper’s other two books which promise all the quality of his first novel. Really worthy of a 5-star review."

What more can I say, other than "here's the link"?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hatred-Ridicule-Contempt-David-Cooper-ebook/dp/B00634M4BU/

No comments:

Post a Comment